I LOVE the new pictures. He is so adorable I want to reach though the computer and squeeze him. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. You guys too...
Josh and I are originally from Arizona, we moved to texas summer of 2009! We were married September 19, 2007. We are a happy family of 5! Braiden Riggs Jarvis was born September 28, 2007 and Houston Lee Jarvis was Born April 1, 2010 and TessLea Anne Jarvis was Born January 9, 2012! We love to go to the lake and wakeboard in the Summer time, and love to go snowboarding in the Winter time! Also occasionally quadding dirt bike riding! We love to have fun with friends and family!
6 Friends & Family Said:
I LOVE the new pictures. He is so adorable I want to reach though the computer and squeeze him. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. You guys too...
I clicked on Next Blog, and there he was! He's a very handsome child.
Okay, I want to see new pics of my nephew...
Gosh, Braiden is so cute. He is so much fun. I just wish I got to hold him more. Grandma is always hogging him. More cute pics please!
I NEED YOUR BLOG SPOT LOVE YA ALL NACOLE
Bray Ray is so freakin cute. Especially when he laughs. :)
Post a Comment