Sunday, October 10, 2010

We Love To See The Temple

Our sweet little family went through the temple on Saturday Oct 9th! It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! The temple is such a beautiful place and you really feel the spirit so strong! Everything was absolutely amazing! It was better than Josh and I ever imagined it to be! I strongly recomend those that have temple recommends to go through! Also for those that have baptismal recommends i definately recomend you to go do baptisms for the dead! I love the temple! I can't wait to go back and go through again! Josh and I have had some adjustments to make with wearing the sacred garments now, but it is all worth it! The most amazing part was seeing my two beautiful boys come in the sealing room in all white, to be sealed to josh and i for time and all eternity! I will admit i lost it when they came in! I want to thank those that made it to the temple and sharing that beautiful experience with us! Also thank you for those that couldn't make it but send their congrats to us, we also appreciate that! Thank you for all the love and support you all have given us! It really means a lot to Josh and I because we've worked so hard to get here! And we did it! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life and eternity with my family! Pictures are to come, family that has pictures of the temple and the fun times we had, please email them to me!!! Thanks!!!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Anonymous said...

We are all so happy for you. You know there is nothing more important than family and the Temple really brings that to light. love gram sue