Monday, April 2, 2012

Houston 2nd Birthday












Houston is 2!! I can't believe my baby boy is 2! He is getting so big!! He love to talk talk talk! His favorite colors are yellow and blue. He LOVES Cars his favorite character is "nightning mcfeen" aka lightening McQueen! We had cake and ice cream on his birthday April 1st at my moms. Then Monday we went to incredible pizza and had a blast!! Thank you all that called and texted! And thank you for those that sent presents! He loved everything he got!josh and I got him a John deer tractor power wheel! He loves it! Looks just like papa Steve's riding John deer mower! He helps papa in the yard. So cute!

1 Friends & Family Said:

gramsue said...

Amber and Josh what a precious family. AND Houston what a luck boy you are grandma sue would love to be there to ride your John Deer as when I was a little girl I got to ride my daddy's big John Deer to play on. So I have loved John Deers all my life. . You are so lucky so take care of it and if you guys toss it some day L want it. I love you all and will call you later. love gram sue