My favorite 3 boys got me these perfect beautiful pink roses!
I woke up to Josh and the boys bringing me breakfast in bed! So sweet! I had scrambled eggs, toast, and Sunny D! Delicious! TessLea was asleep next to me and woke up with the cutest sleepy little smile! I didn't have my camera handy to get a picture but trust me she was adorable!
Me and my boys! So handsome
My handsome boys
Tess back asleep! This girl can sleep for hours and hours! it's kind of nice!
We think she's teething because she's been very slobbery, and she chews on everything she can get her hands on. She also has been running mild fevers and getting occasional runny noses, so it's just a matter of time!
After we got home from grandma's for mother's day dinner, she was exhausted!
I got to talk to my brother Colten for a little while! He is coming home next month! So crazy! His 2 years have gone by so fast! My Parents are going to Mexico on June 14th to pick him up and they'll be back on the 19th! We will pick them up at the airport at 8pm! His Homecoming is on June 24th for those of you that want to come! Anyways, I hope all you mother's in my life had a wonderful mother's day! I sure did! Love and miss you all!












0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment