Here are some random pictures the last couple of days!
We got a new baby in the family, my cousin jamie and her husband jarom, welcomed him into the world on June 14th. His name is carter John Schmidt! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!
I cut 6 inches off my head! It was crazy! I haven't had my hair this short since 9th grade! I love it though!
Kids are always being silly! TessLea is growing so fast! She's going to be 6 months! I've tried giving her baby food and if she's not so starving she'll gag at everything I give her! But if she really hungry and I'm eating something too, she'll eat apple sauce. I've tried others but she just gags. She'll eat prices of bread and French fries. Pretty much anything I'm eating she wants. Pretty funny!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




































0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment