Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone had a good holiday!! We had Christmas early with my parents and brothers because we went to az for Christmas with the Jarvis family. It was fun! Boys got cowboy shirts, braiden got a BB gun, Houston got a super hero toy, and my little Tess got a walker and a pretty New Years dress! Josh got a lawn mower and I finally got my very own cowgirl boots! I love them! We surprised the boys with their very own trampoline! Braiden went nuts over it and Houston screamed the whole time because he was scared! I think he'll get used to it though! Then we got to Arizona and spent Christmas Eve and Christmas together! It was a nice time! We've missed everyone! All the kids are getting so big! TessLea had so much fun opening her Christmas presents! I think she had a very good first Christmas! Enjoy the pictures!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago









































































































0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment