Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life! I love you very much and hope you had a wonderful day! We miss you all dearly and hope we can visit you soon! Thank you for the phone calls!
Josh and the kids we very good to me on mother's day! Josh bought me a double jogging stroller so i can start running with the kids. i love it! We love to go on walks so this makes it a lot easier! I also got beautiful roses from Braiden and Houston and Tullips from my dad which i cannot wait to plant the bulbs in my yard! My mom unfortuneately was away doing wedding stuff with my future sister in law, so i was without her for the very first time on mothers day but the men in my life tried to make it still just as special! I am grateful for my guys here in texas! Love you Josh, Dad, Cooper, Stevie, and Jace! you guys are great!
I had to post this picture of my Goofy Guy! I love him so much! He always knows how to put a smile on my face!




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment