Oh my gosh everyone!!! Braiden is 5 months today! Times goes by so fast! He's got one tooth almost all the way in, one coming next it, he's rolling over onto his tummy and back onto his back (learned that all at once), he's starting to scoot a little bit too. I can't believe how fast he's grown!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




5 Friends & Family Said:
That is so crazy! He is so cute!
That is so crazy! He is so cute!
Hey send me your email address so I can add you to our blog!
Oh yeah...Okay I am a loser I have officailly commented too much but my email address is chantealbrooks@yahoo.com so send me your email address please!
WOW, 5 months already. It was so fun having you guys stay with us. We loved every minute of it, especially those late nights. I hear a rematch of hand and foot next time we are down. I loved watching Braiden. It was fun at the store when everyone around me had to comment how cute he was and I totally played it off that he was mine. I love that little guy and I guess you guys are pretty okay yourself.
Post a Comment