Well here's a funny story you guys can all laugh at! So we went to Mi Amigos for my little brother Stevie's birthday. My older brother Justin was playing with him at his table behind me. Braiden just ate right, so Justin is holding him over his head laughing and playing with him. Braiden laughed and then burped and next thing I know everyone started laughing and saying, "GROSS!" I turn around and Braiden has spit up all over Justin's face and in his mouth! Haha, but that's not all, After we got Justin and Braiden cleaned up my cousin Shalyse was holding him on her lap. For all of you that don't know, Braiden will grab anything and everything and take it to his mouth, he's pretty quick and sneaky too. So anyways, Shalyse is holding him on her lap playing with him, and she gets to talking to my Mom and wasn't paying much attention to Braiden. Braiden grabs a hold of her cup of water and spills it everywhere. Haha we start laughing and cleaning it up! I kind of got embarrassed because he made such a huge mess! But that's not all either! So later that night, still at the restaurant, We are singing to Stevie, the Mi Amigos Crew bring out some dessert for him. You think I would've learned..... I stopped paying attention to Braiden and next thing I know, Braiden grabs my coke and spills it all over me, all over himself, and all over his diaper bag! So we went home a huge sticky, cold mess! I try not to get distracted and pay all my attention to Braiden! I can already tell he's going to be a little ball of fire. Just wait till he starts crawling, even walking, I'm going to be crazy then! he's going to be into everything!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment