Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hypnotized

Well everyone funny story. My Uncle Kevin one day at work was holding Braiden. Braiden was so tired but fighting as hard as he could to stay awake. Kevin got the crazy idea to touch Braiden's nose then to one of his ears. He repeated that motion for a while and notice Braiden's eyes started rolling in the back of his head. He was like hypnotized. Kind of crazy. I tried it today because it was time for his nap and he was fighting it. He was wiggling trying to push me away, and was fussing. So i touched his nose then his ear repeatedly and he fell asleep within 5 minutes. Kind of weird, and kind of cool at the same time. Even when he is being a grouch, I'll try it and he will calm down immediately. Well he's probably just trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing! Ha ha!

0 Friends & Family Said: