Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girls Weekend Together!



So my Hubby and Baby Boy went to "Fathers and Sons" on Friday and Saturday, so I got to hang out with my Mom and all the girls!!! It was so much fun! We went to Mi Amigos for dinner and then to the movies to see Baby Mama. It was hilarious! Mom and I went to get ice cream at Sonic, she ended up getting a couple rotten bananas in her banana split, but it didn't ruin our night because we went to get Bahama Bucks to cheer her up. Then we went home did her lesson, and watched "Just Like Heaven," great movie by the way. Then we got in the hot tub at 1am and got out around 2am. Went to bed around 3am. Then Saturday Morning we went to a friend of mine's baby shower. Then to the store to go shopping, got some cute shorts and shirt my mom bought me. Then to get our nails and toes done. We definately got pampered. Deluxe Package at Margarita's Nail & Spa was totally worth it!!! Then Mom unfortunateky had to go to work at the Temple, so I went to the mall with my Cousins Tori and Shalyse and Aunt Danette. We had some fun. The fun eventually had to come to an end and my Hubby and Baby Boy came home! I was so happy to see them, but I had a lot of fun!!! Thanks for spending time and of course money with me Mom, I love when we can hang out just me and you! Best Friends Forever!!! Love you!

0 Friends & Family Said: