So me and Josh last week went to our bishop and got a baptismal recommend so we could go do baptisms for the dead. We went Saturday night at 6:00pm. My brothers Colten and Cooper came with us. It was such a good experience. It was Cooper's first time going. He was so full of the spirit. He told me while we were waiting for Josh that he wanted to come every Saturday to do baptisms! I told him to tell me and Josh when he wanted to go and we would take him. He said, "I can't wait for the day when I can see the whole Temple!" I thought that was so awesome! He is motivated already!!! I told him I agreed and I can't wait for these last 4 months to go through! I get more and more excited to get sealed!!! I was glad we all got to go into the baptistry together so I could watch my brothers and Josh do this. We got to do family names, so I bet they are happy in heaven to be baptized! It was a wonderful experience and I hope to do it again soon! I wish I would have thought to take pictures of us there in front of the Temple before and after we got out, but I didn't think of it till we got home. Oh well next time!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




2 Friends & Family Said:
Josh and Amber this is so wonderful. What a neat experience for all of you.gram sue
That is so awesome!! I went and did baptisms for the dead this past week, too. I wish I would have thought of going earlier! It helps to prepare you SO much for going through the temple so go as often as you can these next 4 months. Getting sealed to your husband is awesome, but when they bring your baby in to get sealed to you two, it is so incredible. We just got sealed 2 days ago, so I'm still all emotional about it. I'm excited for you guys, that's so cool that you're working towards that! I need to come in the office and meet you one of these days when I pick Craig up from work :)
Bethany
Post a Comment