4th of July was awesome this year! Thank you Julie and John Jarvis for having us over! We had so much fun playing pool games, water baloon fights, John's new game (don't know what it's called), and a couple card games! The food was awesome! Everything turned out great! We didn't really get to see fire works this year but it's okay, we had fun anyway. So i got these off google, they're pretty awesome! I enjoyed looking at them.
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago









1 Friends & Family Said:
Yea! Happy 4th fo July! You know Amber, when I updated my blog (finally) I was totally thinking of you. I almost titled it.."This updates for Amber who has gotten on my case about updating!" Hee hee! Just kidding, but I really was thinking about you!!!
Braiden is sooo cute and I love the funny faces especially with those cute dimples. He is growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment