Braiden will only go to sleep for his Daddy now! He no longer needs his Mommy to rock him to sleep. He wants his Dad and only his Dad all the time! Kind of makes me sad sometimes because I love his cuddles(I guess I'm getting back what Josh went through when he only wanted me), but it makes me happy that he pays attention to and plays with Josh now! He is for sure a Daddy's boy! He's Daddy's little squirt!





2 Friends & Family Said:
enjoy it josh hold him and love him
so does that mean you guys are trying for another one?!?!?!?! and girls are so much fun!!!! It will be fun to see what a little boy is like though! My husband is the oldest of 6 boys and the 2 youngest are twins and they are insane!!!!! THey are always cracking something open or doing something they know they shouldnt :) but what can ya do lol
Post a Comment