Braiden is geting so big! Josh told me the other day that, he couldn't believe how big he is getting. Braiden is starting to independent on some things like, feeding himself, playing by himself next to where you are. i tried to play with his cars with him and he freaked out and took all the cars away from me. So i left the room thinking he wanted to be alone but when i left braiden started crying and found me and sat next to me. It was too funny. He is also starting to understand yes and no questions, like are you stinky? He nods his yes or no it is so cute. Sometimes when he's not sure he'll make his head go in circles. I can't wait to hear him talk full sentences and actually tell me what he wants or whats wrong. I love this little boy!
Braiden loves to play with max! Max doesn't so much like him because Braiden tries to pick him up, and sometimes he pinches him. I don't know where he picked that up but he pinches and it hurts. Max for the majority of the time is nice to Braiden and plays with him.







3 Friends & Family Said:
Hmmm...you don't know where he got the pinching? From YOU! You were a pincher! LOL! Love you all...Mom
I just love his dimples! I wanna pinch those cheeks myself! Good luck w/your Miss Mani Pedi Spa - your prices are awesome!!
YA HE IS GROWING UP WAY TO FAST AND I NEVER SEE YOU GUYS ANYMORE. MISS YOU ALL, I KNOW LIFE IS BUSY BUT COME SAY HI.. LOVE YOU ALL
Post a Comment