Hey Friends and Family, I am trying to earn a little extra money to help pay the bills. I know everyone is struggling with the way the economy is and so are we. So those that know me pretty well, know that I'm good at doing nails. I never went to school so I'm not professional but I have been told I'm really good. So my Mother-in-law gave me the idea to start doing nails out of my house on my days off and have a low cost. I did this during High School around when we were having school dances and made pretty good money. So I'm hoping to have good success this time also. Anyways My days off are Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Manicure's and Pedicures will both be $10 each. Friends and Family still in high school and you have a school dance coming up you get a 50% discount! Also friends and family that are expecting you get 50% discount. If you are interested you can email me at pinkpixietinks06@aim.com.Here are my Halloween Designs, and Yes I did them myself they are not stickers!
Those that can't see them, they are little black bats with pink tip with black dots.
A Bat
A Ghost
A Witches Hat
Closer view of my toes
Please don't be embarrassed of your feet, I've seen feet as bad as it gets!
If you have any desgn ideas of what you want on your feet let me know and I'll practice and see what I can come up with.
Tell your friends and family! Thanks!
I will post some more designs of what I can do already later on so keep on eye out!
Hey Here are those Pictures of those other designs
(No i don't do acrylic nails, just mani's & pedi's)






2 Friends & Family Said:
Cute designs and great idea! I'll let you know it is getting harder to reach my toes now a days.
I just might have to take you up on that offer! I love pedi's
Post a Comment