I decided Braiden was ready to start trying to go potty in an actual potty instead of his pants! So far so good, he tells me when he goes in his pants, but he doesn't tell me when he has to go so it'll take some time to get that down. I have him sit on the potty 4 times a day for 10 minutes so he can get the feel. My little brother's have even tried to teach him to go out back, which kind of scares me because without fail each one of my brothers learned that way and ended up embarrassing my mom because they did it in public, at a park, or at a ball game, even in a store on a fake tree, so i guess i will have to be prepared for that. He hasn't gone potty in the tiolet yet, but practice makes perfect right?
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago







2 Friends & Family Said:
So cute good luck! I think the outside works best for boys!
Wow - such a big boy! I can't believe he is potty training already! Are you guys coming to the reunion?
Post a Comment