Suprise! Happy 50th Birthday Grandma Jarvis!
Everyone dancing before grandma came home
Suprise Grandma!
Grandkids and Grandma
Grandkids
Lamb Family
Bradley Family
Me and Braiden missing Josh
Jd and Jodi
Kempton Family
Everyone!
Grandma and Braiden
Braiden
Opening presents
Jarvis Family Sock Hop 1959
Puzzle, but the BEST present of all is.....
JOSH CAME!!! SUPRISE MOM!!! He called me on my phone to talk to his mom and he said a poem to her that said, "Roses are Red violets are blue, I wish i could fly from texas to see you" she started crying and was saying how she wished he could be here too but knew he had to be here for JD in july and Josh said, "Well what if i just walked in teh door?!" and he walked in the door and Suprise! There was the best present ever!















2 Friends & Family Said:
THIS DAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!! THE SUPRISE PARTY WAS GOOD FUN AND TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST PARTY EVER AND TO TOP IT OFF WAS WHEN JOSH SHOWED UP! I THINK (I KNOW) I WAS THE HAPPIEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!!
Amber that surprise was the best one yet. AND the happiest thanks you .. We love all three of you.. gram sue
Post a Comment