Monday, February 8, 2010

Goodies for Houston

You think Baby Houston is spoiled yet? Yeah most of these gifts were from Grandma Cyni! My Mom is going to spoil ever kid I have I swear!


Blankets! I got the monkey one, Mom got the rest! (We got different blankets than Braiden's because he likes the ones with the silk and he would steal them. So went with these ones so they don't fight)

Recieving blankets are my all time favorite kinds of blankets! Mom bought all of these! I especially love the thermal blankets! Mom bought these too! GG (Grandma Jeannie) bought the socks, Mom bought the brown booties and converse shoes, and Grandma Jarvis bought the Little buddy booties! Mom bought all these outfits!
I love them all but i think this one is my favorite!
This one i've decided to be his "Coming home from hospital" outfit! Unless Mom finds something cuter, but i don't know! We've made it a tradition for Grandma Cyni to buy the baby's "Coming home from the hospital"outfit and GG (Great Grandma Jeannie) is to buy the Blessing outfit! I would like to involve my sweet Grandma Sue to buy every baby a blessing blanket since my Grandma Jeannie buys the blessing outfits! If she is up to it! My Mother-in-law makes every single one of her grandchildren a quilt so that's her tradition, now every grandma is a part of the baby's life! I used my baby brother Jace's blessing blanket for Braiden because it was such a short notice to ask grandma sue, but i hope this year she will be able too!

Then i got a Mommy Hook! This thing is awesome! It hooks to any stroller and carries all your bags, for like the mall or whatever! I love it!


Mom and I are going to Toys R Us to do this exchange deal they do now, you bring in any kind of baby accessory like bassinet, crib, stroller, car seat, no matter what condition, or if there's missing pieces, or even if it's moldy! They take it all, and they give you a 25% discount on any baby accessory in the store no matter what price. You can bring a car seat and get 25% off a crib, it doesn't matter what you buy! Anyway, i want to bring in Braiden's car seat and exchange it for a new one and i am going to bring my old stroller that came with Braiden's baby car seat and exchange it for a double stroller! I am super excited! But that sale is only going on until February 20th! I hope we can go sometime this week when mom isn't working! She can also get me an additional 10% off with her being an employee, so that's awesome too! Well that's all the goodies for now! I definately have more that i want to go get! I can't wait to hold my baby and cuddle in in his new blankies!!!! 7 weeks left!!!

2 Friends & Family Said:

Anonymous said...

My sweet Amber I would love to get the blanket for the blessing. How sweet and thoughtful for you to ask me. But I think I need to also go back a year and get Braiden one toooo. We'll have to pretend ok I love you guys take care and be safe and warm. I loved the picture at the beach. Keep pictures coming ok love gram sue

Katrina said...

Looks like you are getting all ready for Houston to arrive. That mommy hook is pretty awesome - what a great idea! I also enjoyed your pictures from the beach, but the potty training pictures not so much - hee hee! :)