Here is Houston Lee Jarvis 3D Photos!
This is his face with his eyes closed and he has a scrunched nose
His eyes were opened and his tongue was sticking out with a little smile. Look how petite his features look!
This one he moved a little bit but his eyes were half open and he was pressing his face up against the unbilical cord
This one he closed his eyes and tried to hide, he moved right when he took the picture so it doesn't look like much
This is the top of his head measuring 7.79 cm
His tummy measuring 25.5 cm
This one he moved a little bit but his eyes were half open and he was pressing his face up against the unbilical cord
This one he closed his eyes and tried to hide, he moved right when he took the picture so it doesn't look like much
This is the top of his head measuring 7.79 cm
His tummy measuring 25.5 cm The arrow it pointing at the tip
And here is his leg being meaured at 5.66 cm His legs are tucked up to his chest. And Dr Roberts says he is in the right position.
I asked Dr Roberts if the nurse was right that the baby was measuring smaller than he is suppose to be and he said because of how tiny i am i will measure small, but according to the ultrasound, Houston got a pretty big head start because he is measuring a couple weeks bigger then he should be. I think he said 32 weeks and i am only 30 weeks, so I KNEW IT!!!! I knew i felt uncomfortable a lot faster than i did with Braiden! Well besides the ultrasound, everything looked great. We would have gotten more pictures but laying on my back and him pushing on everythin i started to get really nauseous and he ended it a little early so i wouldn't throw up on him or myself. That has never happend to me before, it was the weirdest feeling, but anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures! I sure did! It was definately neat to see and my doctor gave me the CD for free!!! I was pretty excited to not have to pay $150 for the pictures! YAY! Now the countdown is on! I can't wait for this little guy to come meet us! Braiden is even getting super excited! I want to hear what you all think what he will look like!
And here is his leg being meaured at 5.66 cm His legs are tucked up to his chest. And Dr Roberts says he is in the right position.
I asked Dr Roberts if the nurse was right that the baby was measuring smaller than he is suppose to be and he said because of how tiny i am i will measure small, but according to the ultrasound, Houston got a pretty big head start because he is measuring a couple weeks bigger then he should be. I think he said 32 weeks and i am only 30 weeks, so I KNEW IT!!!! I knew i felt uncomfortable a lot faster than i did with Braiden! Well besides the ultrasound, everything looked great. We would have gotten more pictures but laying on my back and him pushing on everythin i started to get really nauseous and he ended it a little early so i wouldn't throw up on him or myself. That has never happend to me before, it was the weirdest feeling, but anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures! I sure did! It was definately neat to see and my doctor gave me the CD for free!!! I was pretty excited to not have to pay $150 for the pictures! YAY! Now the countdown is on! I can't wait for this little guy to come meet us! Braiden is even getting super excited! I want to hear what you all think what he will look like!A. Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes
B. Brown Hair/Brown Eyes
C. Blonde Hair/Brown Eyes
D. Brown Hair/Blue Eyes
My guess is Blonde Hair Blue Eyes! It would be fun to have him look a little more like me, but i will be happy with anything! I am just so excited! That's it for now!






4 Friends & Family Said:
So cute I can't wait to hold the little guy!!! Hugs and Kisses from AZ all the way to Texas!!!xo xo xo
How fun!! He will be however he is supposed to be??? haha prob brown hair :)
what ya talking about he looks like me his g-ma Jarvis haha jk but he is cute can't wait to see him and hold him love you guys and miss you tons hugs and kisses to you all love ya
Cute! I can hardly wait to see this lil cutie of yours! I'm thinking light brown hair/blue eyes!
Post a Comment