Coming home from the hospital
First night at home
Uncle Jace and Houston
Braiden checking up on Houston
Sleeping
Awake from his nap
Big Brother Braiden and Houston
Us 3
Mommy and Houston
Houston's Feet 
Braiden's Feet
Everything is going great with both my boys! Houston is nursing great! I have so much milk i'm having to nurse him 1st for 30 minutes, and then pump! I can still pump 4ounces after i nurse, so i have been freezing my milk. I have 20 ounnces frozen already and he's only 6 days old!!! Crazy! I am feeling great, i only had to get 2 stitches, which they have bothering me a lot lately but it's ok! This to shall pass! Houston is sleeping great, get's up every 2 1/2 to 3 hours to nurse then goes right back to sleep. ing the day he will stay awake for about an hour after nursing and diaper changes! He is no longer pooping the blood he swallowed from delivery, so everything looks great! Took him to the doc yesterday and he measured 20 1/4 in the hospital, but when they measured him at the doc he was 19.5. So he is 19.5 and he weighs 5 pounds 12 ounces so he gained his weight almost all the way back. He has to take vitamins once a day to get his iron back from his anemia and he should be over that in 2 weeks. We will find out for sure at his next appointment in 2 weeks. Other than that everyone is doing great, Braiden loves his brother and can't get enough of him! We are just so happy to be home in our own beds and together again! I hope everyone had a great easter also. I will post the pictures josh got for me later!




4 Friends & Family Said:
Josh and Amber Huston is beautiful. He looks like Braiden to us. We are so grateful he is ok I bet that kinds scared you guys. But so grateful all is well . I finally got his blanket Amber. Josh said to keep it til you guys come down. This makes #17 for us and we couldn't be happier. Thank you for the pictures and give Braiden a hug for us and tell him to take good care of Huston for us . We can't wait for you too come. love gram sue
So cute and I miss you all so much. This is the hardest thing for me not to be right there with you guys and not being able to hold my new nephew! I can't wait to see him and hold him for the first time. Keep the pictures coming so I can see him change day by day. Give little muchkin(Houston) and little man (Braiden) BIG HUGS AND KISSES from Aunie Cole!!! Tell them I miss them soooooo much!!!! Love ALL 4 of YOU!!!!
So cute and I miss you all so much. This is the hardest thing for me not to be right there with you guys and not being able to hold my new nephew! I can't wait to see him and hold him for the first time. Keep the pictures coming so I can see him change day by day. Give little muchkin(Houston) and little man (Braiden) BIG HUGS AND KISSES from Aunie Cole!!! Tell them I miss them soooooo much!!!! Love ALL 4 of YOU!!!!
How fun! He is adorable! April fools day is a good day! easy one to remember :)
Post a Comment