Saturday, April 24, 2010

Comparison of the Boys

Here's a comparison of Braiden and Houston!


Braiden 3 weeks old

Houston 3 weeks old Braiden 1 week old Houston 1 week old Braiden Just Born
Houston Just Born
When i first had Houston and they layed him on my chest, i was like "Oh my gosh! It's Braiden! He looks just like him!" Now when Houston has a hat on his head, he looks just like Braiden still but a little more fare, but when you take his hat off he looks like a whole different kid! Mom and Grams says he looks like i did when i was a baby, but i haven't compared my picture to his yet. Houston is starting to look a little different than Braiden did at his age! I think he is going to be a blond hair blue eyed boy! I will be so excited if he does! Either way, Josh and I make some really cute kids! They are perfect in every way! Now it'll be interesting what a little girl would look like!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

I think Braiden looks like Josh and I think Houston looks like a Houston Kid. I said that when I saw the first picture of Baby Houston. Yep Braiden brown and Houston Blonde. Can't wait to see you all in about 2 weeks!!!!