Sunday, May 16, 2010

Houston 6 weeks old

Houston is 6 weeks old today! he is getting so big! He is looking less like Braiden and more like his mommy! His hair is turning blonde and his eyes get more blue every day! He is a chunker, he eats 6-8 oz sometimes! I am just glad he is eating and is growing like a weed. Well I would like him to stop growing so fast because i want him to stay a baby longer! I am no longer nursing him, i figured out that he is not emptying me so my body doesn't make as much milk for the next feeding, so he is completely on formula now. Will go for a doctor's appointment in June to get shots and his blood test redone to check his iron levels and blood count. He is a happy healthy baby and is starting to get his cute little personality!

He is a total Mama's boy! I love it!


Sleeping on grandpa

Hangin with mom He's a sleeper, gotta have those naps or he is grumpy!



Sunday dressed



0 Friends & Family Said: