Sorry life has been pretty busy with too kids and Mom working 2 jobs! I have a lot more responsibilty with her working all the time, but i have managed to do it! I am so excited to go to AZ this friday and see my family and friends! My Cousin Tori is having her farewell this sunday, Mother's Day, ong with my brother Colten. Well it's Colten's AZ farewell, because his actual farewell will be in Texas, but he is speaking in AZ this sunday because we have some family that won't make it to see him talk. We are Blessing Houston this sunday also. It will be after Tori's farewell in the relief society room. I will update with pictures and how my trip went when i get back from AZ! I will be staying in AZ for a whole month! We leave here on May 7th, and i will be back on May 31st. I am excited to see tori before she leaves and to see Josh's baby sister graduate! Yay! Can't wait to see everyone!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




3 Friends & Family Said:
How exciting! I'd love to see you. Maybe we could have a play date or something.
Yea! We can meet eachothers babies!
It was so good to see you guys again! Your boys are so adorable! Houston's announcement was so cute too - I love how it looks like he's tipping his cowboy hat at you! :)
Post a Comment