We set the date for the temple! In case you can't read the Announcement the date is October 9th at 1:00pm in the Houston Texas Temple! And we're having dinner at Wild Ginger Japanese Steakhouse at 6:30pm. I will let everyone know if dinner time changes. Thanks!!! Love the Jarvis Family P.S. We will be sending these out to friends and family so if you want one email me your address at jarfam16@aol.com! And Due to Room in the sealing room, we are only aloud to invite 35 people, and they don't allow standing, So please only those of you that have been asked to come. Thanks!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




3 Friends & Family Said:
Amber I am so excited and happy for you guys. What a blessing it will be. Enjoy the day and get lots of pictures!
this is sooo exciting! Congrats and hope it's amazing. ps...don't forget to take in every single moment!
Congratulations you guys! I hope your day is awesome!
Post a Comment