Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Snuggle Butt!

So Braiden one afternoon, was playing in the family room on a game, and i was working on the computer getting paperwork done. Houston was down for his afternoon nap, so i was taking advantage of that moment to get some things done. Anyway, Braiden got really quiet and i didn't hear his game anymore, so i went to go check on him. As i walked past my bedroom door i can hear Braiden saying, "It's okay, don't cry... I will read you a book." I thought he was playing pretend because i didn't hear Houston. I walk in and this is what i see!!!

Braiden heard Houston crying and came in and comforted him and was going to read him a book! He was just starting to get up to get his book when i saw him! it was so freakin cute, i just had to laugh. Houston was as happy as he could be! So i let them play and read books for a while until Houston had enough and wanted to be held! Braiden is such a snuggle butt! He LOVES to cuddle!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

Awww I miss them so much! Hugs and Kisses from Auntie Cole!