My Mom, Grandma, my friend Stephanie, and I went to the Josh Groban concert in Houston on May 14th! It was amazing!!!!
2 thumbs up!

Yes i would totally kiss this face!

Me and Steph waiting for the show to start! Sorry before hand, we didn't know we could use our flashes on our cameras so the picture quality is terrible

Mom and I, and steph stealing our picture lol she cracks me up!

The opening act, i can't remember his name but is was awesome at the piano! He played all kinds of things! and like 8 different melody's really cool! and he made me laugh because he was a head banger piano player and he didn't use a bench at all, he just played in a lunge position! his legs had to have been hurting when he was done!


then all of a sudden out of no where josh groban comes out 13 stairs away from us!!! walking to the stage, i scramble for my camera and saw my phone on my lap, got ready to take a picture of him so clase and my mom says, "aw man of course i have my camera off!" them bumped my arm right when i took the picture and it was blurry! so i didn't get a picture of him really close to us but i did get a few of him on the stage that was closer than the big stage!

of course i had to get a butt shot! he is so dang cute!!!

Then we noticed that everyone was using their flashes so i turned mine on and got way better pictures!!!


then he started going down the stairs while he sang to us! I wish i would have paid the extra $20 to be on the floor so i could have been even closer to him!!

I love his shoes in the above picture!

Then he got on the big stage and my pictures kind of suck because we were so far back! but i still had a great time!

He was quite the commedian! he was really really funny!

he even brought people from the floor on to the stage to have milk with him! on blow up couches!!! I was very jealous!!! I would have totally loved to touch him or even be that close to him, but it was a great show! He had 3 encores! and finally sang "you raise me up" as his last song, i was so happy! I wanted to record the whole song but my camera was full with our primary kids videos for their teacher appreciation night, i was a little bummed but i got a good part! i am so glad we got to go! not a lot of people here in texas know who josh groban even is, and the toyota center wasn't even that full of people! it was nice! Happy mother's day present to me mom grandma and stephanie!!! yay!!!
1 Friends & Family Said:
gosh Amber how neat I love his music too, grandpa no but me yes. What a nice Mothers Day gift. gram sue
Post a Comment