13 weeks!
so i am 13 weeks in this picture! I finally got insurance taken care of and my first appointment is July 22nd, on JD's Birthday! I hope his birthday brings us luck! Yesterday i felt the baby move a lot! So we are excited for that because that means the baby is alive and growing! We are very anxious to see what our little Baby Jarvis #3 is! But we won't find out for another 4-6 weeks I am hoping to have an idea before we go to az to surprise everyone! I am very big compared to braiden and houston, but this is #3! I have been feeling well, morning sickness is just a come and go but not every day, only when i smell certain foods. But besides that everything is going great! I am starting to get some energy back, so that's good! Hope everyone is having a great day!




0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment