here are some pictures my mom took for me!
We saw nacho libre!
Such a cute picture of him i LOVE this this picture
me watching her climb
Beach ball pit! It was a blast!
ice water pit, oh yes it was freezing, they kept throwing in bags of ice! TessLea didn't like the water, she jumped when i got in!
Braiden burried!
That's all! Hope you all enjoyed! We had a good time!
Now here's my story!
My friend Stephanie and I did the Beach Palooza 5K in Galveston! It was so much fun! I had such a great time! I think it would have been a lot more fun if i wasn't pregnant but i am definitely doing it next year! My friend steph and i made tutu's for our race and i made a t-shirt that says paloozarina! It turned out very cute! But unfortunately it got ruined during the race. We were called the PALOOZARINAS! Let's just say we looked super awesome!
It started off a little rough for me, i was waiting in line to start and there was no shade so i started to get sick to my stomach so i sat in the sand and just relaxed, and my sweet dad ran and got me a Gatorade from a concession stand. I started to feel better and 10 minutes later we started the race! We walked the whole time, the obstacles were fun! I skipped the climbing ones and the balance ones so i didn't injure myself, but the others were a blast! My mom took pictures of us both and my Brothers were with us too, even though they weren't signed up they walked with us and finished the whole thing. We got to the end and got to jump into this ice cold pool with ice in it! it was very refreshing, as soon as my belly hit the water i felt TessLea jump, she was not very happy but i was! We finished the race, got some water, a banana, and a beach palooza medal! I gave the boys my pineapple hat! They didn't leave them on long enough for me to get a picture of them! We had a wonderful day playing at the beach when we were done with the race! It was nice to go have some family time! I am hoping Josh will go with me next year and actually compete with me! Thank you steph for doing it with me! I had a blast! Long Live the PALOOZARINA'S!
It started off a little rough for me, i was waiting in line to start and there was no shade so i started to get sick to my stomach so i sat in the sand and just relaxed, and my sweet dad ran and got me a Gatorade from a concession stand. I started to feel better and 10 minutes later we started the race! We walked the whole time, the obstacles were fun! I skipped the climbing ones and the balance ones so i didn't injure myself, but the others were a blast! My mom took pictures of us both and my Brothers were with us too, even though they weren't signed up they walked with us and finished the whole thing. We got to the end and got to jump into this ice cold pool with ice in it! it was very refreshing, as soon as my belly hit the water i felt TessLea jump, she was not very happy but i was! We finished the race, got some water, a banana, and a beach palooza medal! I gave the boys my pineapple hat! They didn't leave them on long enough for me to get a picture of them! We had a wonderful day playing at the beach when we were done with the race! It was nice to go have some family time! I am hoping Josh will go with me next year and actually compete with me! Thank you steph for doing it with me! I had a blast! Long Live the PALOOZARINA'S!




2 Friends & Family Said:
That is so cool amber!!!
That is so cool amber!!!
Post a Comment