Had a doc appt today. Stupid doc finally called me back after a week and a half of messages. I still have an infection but they don't know what kind of infection. More medicine... Yay...not! It's not a bladder infection, uti, or yeast infection. My back is hurting because I am having Braxton hicks contractions already so I am on watch. I will most likely have back labor which totally sucks. But TessLea is moving like crazy and her heart sounded great and I'm measuring 1 week ahead of schedule! Have another doc appt with a new doc in 2 weeks!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




1 Friends & Family Said:
Remember to take it easy. sounds like me with this last pregnancy and I ended up on bed rest. :( It also sounds like you might have Sciatica, which I also had. Hang in there. Wish I could come help ya!
Post a Comment