Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scare Me to Death!

So last night i thought for sure i was going into labor! I was going throughout my day as normal and i went to walmart with the kids after dinner, to get my groceries for the next week. We got home and the boys were wired, so i put in the movie cars. They were on the floor watching the movie and i decided to make some sugar cookies. The movie finished and i got the boys into bed and i started to feel little contractions but nothing too serious. I grabbed my pretty little liars book and laid in bed and read. The contractions got worse, and hard. i could hardly concentrate on my book so i put it down and started timing the contractions. They were lasting about 1 minute and they were about 7-10 minutes apart. I timed them for about an hour and they just kept getting worse. I couldn't even lay in bed i was so uncomfortable and in pain, so i stood up and leaned against the wall with my hands above my head. I literally felt like she was going to fall out! I decided to get in the shower, and just sit there and let the water hit my back. eventually they started to subside so i got out and laid in bed. I stopped feeling them about 3am. It scared me to death and i was very close to calling my mom to take me to the hospital, because Josh has been in Dallas for work. I can't tell you how many times i prayed to keep her in there and to make this all go away until it is really time for her to come out. I am feeling better now, haven't had any complications since. my body is sore from the hard contractions, but i am ok. i have been taking it easy. i have an appointment on monday to see what's going on. That's my update for now! Don't scare mommy anymore TessLea!!!

0 Friends & Family Said: