Sorry my laptop charger is broken and my laptop is dead! I haven't had my computer in forever so I am posting off my phone. Pictures will be out of order but here's what happened lately!! I turned 24 on July 16th!! I had a great birthday with a surprise visit of josh and a nice much needed pedicure! Lunch at free birds Mexican restaurant and dinner at olive garden! Josh and boys surprised me with flowers braiden picked out and a yummy cake braiden also picked out! It was a great night!
Then the kids and I prepared ourselves to go to Arizona! Yay!! We got a new van! Well its a used honda odyssey but its new to us and in great condition! We love it!! Wasn't exactly what we wanted but we are very happy we made the decision to get it! We even got to take it to Arizona!! We had my cousin Anthony's farewell the first sunday we were there and then my cousins baby blessing the next Sunday! My sweet mother-in-law had a fhe bbq and had all the jarvis family sing happy birthday to me! She made me a delicious cake! It was so sweet and i had a lot of fun! Thank you for that julie! We were in arizona for 7 days and it was a blast! It was so nice to see everyone!! Well that's all that's really happened! Enjoy the pictures!!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago

















































0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment