TessLea is 7 months! I can't believe how fast time has flown! She is still 4 months in my mind! I guess it doesn't help that she's so tiny still! She is sitting up on her own! Weighs 14 pounds and 8.5 ounces, she's 25inches long, she has 2 teeth that just poked through one after another! She is recently starting to scoot her cute little bum! It's takes a long time to get anywhere but she's doing it! She loves her naps! I'm still nursing but she is taking a bottle and eating baby food much better! Still hates jarred bananas she wants the real stuff, she hates her green veggies but loves the orange ones! Loves apple sauce and pears! Hates cereal, all kinds!! I am not ready for her to crawl yet but she will be soon! Her new favorite thing to do is take toys in and out of a basket! And she loves to snuggle with her momma! She has to see me at all times or she will throw a fit! Haha Here are a few pictures!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago































0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment