Friday, November 30, 2012

New house!!

We moved! We are still in Montgomery Texas, actually just down the street from the apartments we were staying in but we are in a house now!! I love it! Our new address is 12126 Brightwood drive Montgomery Texas 77356, for those if you that need it! We are just renting from a friend for a while until we can build a house out by my moms. We are loving it here! Went from a apartment that was 1050 square feet to 2700 square foot home!! I have so much space idk what to do with yet!! Big kitchen, my room is huge! Kids all get their own room, Tess has her own bathroom and braiden and Houston share one. They have a play room that's upstairs so I don't have to trip over them anymore! They have a back yard to play in!! I also have a garden set up back there, I will be using when it starts to warm up! It's a 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom with a two car garage! We are loving the whole house! I have wonderful and sweet neighbors! I have a few pictures of the house but I'm not done with it so here's what I have done! :) braiden has the football room, and Houston has the baseball room! TessLea's room purple right now but I plan on painting it a baby pink and turquoise blue. And my room is a mess but its also going to be a turquoise blue and brown. I have a jacuzzi tub (we are in love with that!) a stand up shower next to it a huge walk in closet and a toilet in its own separate little room. I love it! That's what I got so far!































































2 Friends & Family Said:

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful house!!! Did you paint the rooms or were they like that? Congrats on moving! We were the same way when we were in Harmony ward with 1200 sq feet and 4 kids! Then we went to 2500 sq feet!

I'll mail you a Chrsitmas Card since I have your address now!

Anonymous said...

Josh & Amber your home is beautiful! We are so excited for you. Only wish it wasn't so far away. love you all gram sue