TessLea is 11 months old!! I cannot believe she'll be one in a month! It's really crazy! I need to start planning her birthday party!! TessLea is my little buddy, my little best friend! We do almost everything together! She is such a silly girl! She crawls around every where, follows me around the house, and cries if I don't pick her up and walk her around with me. You can say she is spoiled! I think she is! She is getting more and more brave, on trying to walk. She can stand on her own for a while but then she panics and cries! But josh and I have been working with her. If she would just be brave and just try to take a few steps she'd be walking on her own, but she's a big chicken! It hard for me to think she's going to be one because braiden was walking and running by 9 months and Houston was 10 months.
We are going to try and get her walking before her birthday, she would be so much happier if she would. She weighs 17 pounds! And she has this tiny little feet and hands! You'd think she was maybe 6 months old she's so tiny! She still has a fracture on her skull from falling off my bed but we are watching it. We had to repeat the X-rays a week ago and they came back pretty much the same. It's still 3cm big but they said it looks like its healing. So that is the news on that. Her favorite things are Mommy, bottle, muslin blankie, pacifier and her princess babies. If she has ALL those things she is happy happy happy! She loves to get into EVERYTHING!!! She pulls movies out of the entertainment center, she gets my phone and takes pictures of herself and the floor! And she loves her boppy pillow and her cereal! Every time she plays on her boppy she ends up falling asleep! It is the funniest thing, that is her little jungle gym, she is happier playing with that then her toys! She cracks me up! My sweet baby Tess is so different from my boys, it's like I'm learning how to be a new mom all over again. I do have to say my boys were and are much easier to please, Tess, she is so needy and demanding, but I wouldn't have her any other way! We all love her so much! And she's starting to warm up to daddy, she smiled every time she see's and hears his voice, but if I'm around its just a smile he can't touch her or hold her haha it is funny! We'll here are some pictures of my little but getting big girl!!!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago































0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment