Friday, July 24, 2009

Ideas and Callings


ok the story on these back packs are the idea... Josh decided it looks really girly holding a diaper bag around church and i needed to get a new one, like a back pack.
This is the one Braiden picked out and we got

This one he picked first until he saw the other one, he was so ready to go to school it was so cute, he was grabbing schools supplies and everything! at least he is excited about school, but still working on nursery. Anyways.... back to my story...
Why is Josh so concerned on looking girly at church when it should be Mommy carrying the Bag??? well Here is the Callings part... I got a new church calling!!! I am not really excited about it but yeah.... I have been called to be the primary pianist..... yay.... i haven't touched a piano in over 3 years, so i am having to learn how to play again and on top of that learn 9 songs a week!!! They have also asked me to play the piano in our Primary Program coming up in October.... yay.... Yeah so that is why josh was so concerned about looking girly, because Braiden get's to go to class with him now!!!! Josh is not liking it because Braiden has been really BAD lately, my guess is the TERRIBLE TWOS!!!! He won't go to nursery, he screams until he passes out, literally! And he is really loud and cries all through class! All he wants to do is eat sugar, sugar, and more sugar, run around the church building, and bang his toys on the chairs during class!!! I don't know what else to do with the kid. He is like this everywhere i take him! 1st blessing from my calling is not having to deal with it during church anymore! haha sorry josh, 2nd is i get to learn my talent again, and i don't really have a 3rd yet. But there is the scoop! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures and the stories!! Oh and if anyone has advice on how to handle an out of control almost two year old, give me tips! FAST!!!

2 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

ONLY THING I THINK WILL WORK IS IF HE MOVES BACK TO AZ AND LIVES WITH AUNTIE COLE.....LOL NO JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING, HAVE JOSH SIT IN CLASS WITH BRAIDEN AND HE WILL LEARN AND LIKE IT ONE DAY SOON. MISS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN AUG.

kemptons said...

What a great talent you have. I would give anything if I could play the piano. Looking at all these pictures makes me miss you guys so much. I wish I could have spent more time with you guys when you were here. We sure love you and miss ALL of you TONS!