Here are some more pitures, but there are 2 suprises from Braiden himself, check it out!
Lunch with Ronald McDonald!

I can COUNT to 3!!!
1, 2, 3!
And a Special Hello to Everyone! LOVE BRAIDEN

I can COUNT to 3!!!
1, 2, 3!
And a Special Hello to Everyone! LOVE BRAIDEN
Created By Jarvis ♥ Family at 12:06 PM
4 Friends & Family Said:
OK I AM CRYING AND SMILING AT THE SAME TIME!!!SMILING AND CHEERING BECAUSE HE CAN COUNT TO 3 AND CRYING WHEN HE SAID HI AND LOVE YOU WITH A KISS! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! WHEN YOU COME DOWN CAN I GO BCK WITH YOU? LOL I WISH COUPLE MONTHS AND I WILL COME UP TO SEE YOU IN TEXAS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS, MISS YOU LOTS, SEE YOU SOON!!!
He is so dang cute miss him so much... miss all of you hope all is well love ya
Miss you guys lots...he isa so dang cute miss his hugs thanks you Amber for sharing with us hope all is well and happy love you
Love that boy. We sure miss all of you. My kids miss Braiden so much. hugs and kisses to all of you!
Post a Comment