Thursday, July 9, 2009

sad news for me

sad news for me, josh and i moved to the house my parents will be renting until we can get into that house so with that being said we donlt have internet or tv until hopefully monday. my mom gets up here sunday. so i cant update my blog or anything until then, this post is off my phone and it is really hard so i will update as soon as i get my internet back

3 Friends & Family Said:

K. Lamb said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Sorry I am a day or two late. I am so busy paking like crazy. We r moving in two weeks. Yikes! Cant wait to see all of you. Hope your birthday was a great one. You deserve it! Hugs and kisses to all!

Katrina said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Amber! I've enjoyed looking at all of your pictures & catching up on your blog - Texas looks so pretty & green! We miss you guys!

kemptons said...

Since you are really good at blogging I'll let you off the hook for a while but hurry we need updates now that your so far away. Hope you had a great Birthday!