

ok, ok OK! My secret is out! I am PREGNANT again!!! Yay! I am already almost 9 weeks and i am due on April 1st also known as APRIL FOOLS DAY, and that is not a joke! We are really excited! I have my next doctors appointment on September 3rd, and i will be doing blood work...yuck, and i get to hear the baby's heart beat!!! YAY!!!! I am so anxious, that is when it is really REAL to me! Well first off, Braiden called it, he told me at lunch one day that i was having a baby. He poked my belly and said baby and i laughed and said no mommy just has a fat belly and needs to work out, but mommy wants to have a baby, and he looked at me with his eye brows down, and he says, "NO! Baby!!!" and pokes my belly again. I just laughed and ignored him. I was in total denial because the timing was totally off and i was really crampy so i figured i was going to start any day. Everyday for 2 weeks i didn't start, so i went and bought a couple tests and took them and it said yes! I was completely suprised! And of course my sweet Sister in law Nacole and Brother in law Chad knew i was pregnant and i tried to keep it a secret from everyone because i didn't want to have to tell everyone that i lost the baby again, if that were to happen, but Nacole and Chad have baby radar on so they already knew. I went to my first doctors appointment on the thursday before we left for az which was Aug 6th and my doctor is a really nice guy! He is not LDS like my last doc, but he is religious and repsects my beliefs and standards. He did the normal pelvic exam and said everything looked great, and was shocked to hear that i had 2 miscarriages! I guess he was expecting my uterous to be tilted or look like something was wrong with it but he said i have a body made to have lots of children, and i told him i am only shooting for 3 more but we will take it from there haha! Anyway i had a preisthood blessing and i just feel really good about this pregnancy. I know this baby is suppose to come at this time because like i said, the timing was completely off and i knew when it was good to try and for some reason we never did, so this is truely a miracle for me! Josh and i are really excited and can't wait to hear the heart beat, and hopefully it will go by fast enough to find out what we're having! I am so excited i can hardly stand it! Hope you all enjoy our good news!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




11 Friends & Family Said:
Congrats!
Did you get my invite?
YEAH!! Congrats I'm so happy for you! When I saw your pictures of you in AZ I was think maybe you are! I am so excited. Babbies are so much fun!
Congratulations!!
Yes andrea I got your invite thank you thank you! Raena I need you to send the invite to your blog to my husbands email which is our blog account email, it's joshjarvis47@yahoo.com. I will make sure he accepts the invite
Hip hip hooray. Keep us all posted. We are all really excited for you.
Ya you tried to hide it from me and the only reason why you could is cause I live in AZ and you live in Texas. But no matter how many miles away you are... I knew it was true. So I had to waited for you to come to AZ and tell me because you know you couldn't lie to my face. lol Ha Ha I am good!!!lol love you guys and miss you sooo much. Give my two babies a kiss from auntie cole. (kiss your belly and Braiden)XOXOXO
You are so brave for telling so early. I didn't realize when we talked a couple days ago that that you had heard the heartbeat. No offense to doctor's but I won't trust them when they say everything is okay until I see it on the sonogram or hear that little putter from the heartbeat. I'm sure the pregnancy is going to go fine so no worries. It just surprised me that you said something before. ha ha. so brave. Congrats!! I'm rootin for a boy because then Josh can't say no more kids, ha ha. jk. Love you!
I just sent the invite to that e-mail thanks for letting me know!
Amber!!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you and Josh. That is such great news! And I really couldn't be happier for you. And I have my next doctor's app on Sept 3rd too! I'm getting tested for gestational diabetes...YUCK!!! So I guess I get to try out that awesome orange drink and a prick of the finger... So gross! So I'll be thinking of you. And be thinking of me drinking that wonderful drink! haha... Love ya! CONGRATS!!!
oh YAY!!! Congrats! The second pregnancy goes by sooo fast. I hope you're feeling ok and that morning sickness hasn't got the best of you!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to hear what it is :)
Post a Comment