So Josh and I went to AZ to visit family and say goodbye to JD. We started off with a BBQ with the whole family and swimming!





















Monday Julie, Kristy, Josh, and Jd went skydiving! It was very exciting for all of them, just wish i could have gone!!! Then everyone went to the lake, and i stayed home and went to lunch with my family. and later after a ton of pictures...



















We went bowling for the last time!!!



Tuesday i got my hair cut, and later that night JD got set apart as a missionary and it was for sure the most spiritual experience i've gone through in a long long time! It was amazing!











This was a cute poster someone gave JD that i thought was adorable and wanted to take a picture of it! It is totally the truth about missionary angels!

I lost it right here when they both started crying, i couldn't see anymore when i was taking this picture




























6 Friends & Family Said:
I love you amber thank you for putting all the cute pics up. I miss you guys so much can't wait to see you again. I got my first letter yesterday from JD and it was the best.
Well I am crying again. Love the pics of me. I dont look so good when crying. I miss him. I miss you guys too. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
Thank you for sharing the pictures the picture of JD and I hugging well lets just say all the emotions and tears came back. Miss all of you so much I need a hug from my boy (Josh and Braided) love you all looking forward to Dec seeing you and a phone call YEA!!!
thank you for sharing all the picture...wow ok I'm crying. The one of JD and I hugging at the airport will just say I need a hug from my son so please go hug Josh really tight and tell him his mom loves and misses him ALOT!!!thank you for taking time off work, drivng 18 hours to be with JD and all of us it was a fun few days. Good memories were made...love you you guys see you in Dec.
Hey I just showed Jay these pictures. We both think that you need written permission to post pictures of us. HA HA HA They arent very attractive fo us. J/K
Thank you for sharing all the pictures... The one of JD and I hugging at the airport well just say tears are flowing I need a hug from my son so please go HUG Josh really tight and tell him his mom loves and misses him ALOT... Thank you for making the long trip down to be with JD... lots of fun memories were made. Love you guys see you in Dec...YEA!!!!
Post a Comment