Saturday, September 5, 2009

Braiden almost potty trained!

Braiden went pee all by himself today!! He has been really into taking his diaper off himself and hiding it from me, but anyway he had to go potty so he took his diaper off, got his foot stool and pushed it to the tiolet and sat on the little seat that hooks to the big seat (it was already attached of course) and went pee, then came and got me with his diaper in hand and said "MOM!!! POO!!!" and pointed to the toilet, of course there was only pee in there but i couldn't believe he did it himself!!! I was so proud of him! He is finally getting it! I am so relieved, i hope he is pro at going by the time this baby comes! Yay for Braiden!!! GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!

5 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

Go Braiden Go! Yea auntie is so Happy for you! Your a big boy now!!!

JD said...

hey bro sorry i late on the happy birthday! so here is goes happy birthday from kentucky!!!! i tried sendien u and email but dont know if u got it

JD said...

hey bro sorry i late on the happy birthday! so here is goes happy birthday from kentucky!!!! i tried sendien u and email but dont know if u got it

Anonymous said...

hey Braiden you are great!!!! Did you get a treat? gram sue Amber you are getting like a pro at taking pictures these of Braiden are adorable..

K. Lamb said...

HI guys- how are you all? Braiden is so cute! Hope you are doing well Amber and that the prego is going great. Josh I love you and I am so proud of you and the hardworker that you are. Not many can do what you do. You are an awesome man and I am glad that you are my brother. Love you all! XOXO