Happy Birthday Baby! I love you with all my heart! You are my better half and i wouldn't change you for the world! You are a wonderful husband and father to our almost 2 children! Hope your day is as special as you! We love you! Have fun playing your new Wii Resort game! And yes friday we will go get you that football game you've been wanting!

Josh hates the Houston Texans, but unfortunately this was the only white, butter cream frosting cake they had, the other cakes were marble and chocolate! it's just a coincidence that it was a houston texans cake ha ha!
Josh unfortunately had to work all day, left at 4am and came home at 8pm, we had his favorite meal my mom cooks, green enchiladas, with taquitos and salad. Then had cake and ice cream and watched kung fu panda! We had him open presents and played his new wii resort game. Then we all went to bed and Josh was off to work again at 2am. Poor guy! We are going out and celebrating his birthday again on friday and will most likely have more presents! Yay! Love you Josh!




4 Friends & Family Said:
Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant.
awwww i love you josh! <3
Happy Birthday to my bro Josh!!! I want you to know that I love and miss you tons! I wish I could be in Texas to give you a big hug and sing Happy Birhday to you but the phone call and card with have to do for now. Hope you had a wonderful day and weekend Birthday. Can't wait to see you in......you will have to wait and see....lol love you talk to you soon!
Hope you had a good Birthday Josh!!! We love yoU!!!
Post a Comment