I know everyone likes me as a blonde, but this little baby in my tummy is sucking the life out of my hair! So i decided it was time for a change and maybe giving my hair color would give it a little more body! The color i picked out was a DARK BLONDE! Yeah that doesn't look like dark blonde to me either! Anyway, when i was done coloring it, it first started out looking RED! I almost freaked out! Then the next day the red ded into a darker brown, then it has feded more and it's turning red again! So yeah i have an Auburn Dark Brown head... I am not even going to try to fix it! My hair might fall out! So i am stuck with this hair, everyone ys they like it, but honestly... I'm a moody prego woman, i wouldn't tell a prego woman i thought it looked ugly or dumb! Haha! It really isn't bothering me much, i think i can make it work until i go visit AZ and i can get it all fixed by my aunt danette! Danette i am sorry i tried to do my hair instead of waiting until christmas, I HAVE learned my lesson!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago





0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment