Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are our pumpkins before we carved them
and here's Braiden the adorable skeleton that says "I kill you!" quoting achmed the dead terrorist off jeff dunham. look him up if you don't know what i'm talking about, he is such a funny guy!



Here is Uncle jace the EYEBALL
Mom made his costume and it turned out really cute
More pictuers of Braiden before we took off for trick ot treating

The Jarvis Family
I was suppose to be a mummy, Josh was a rock star, and braiden the skeleton. Josh and i weren't going to dress up, but Braiden and I were at walmart, and he picked them out for us so that's why i don't look like a mummy haha and you can't tell what i am even wearing because i had my jacket on. It was just a mummy shirt with purple glittery spiders on it, and it came with the retarded head band, Braiden made me wear it
Braiden trick or treating with dad and jace

These are our pumpkins after we carved them
There was a tiki

Scary hands
A girl Skeleton, I thought of Nacole my sis in law when i saw this and her girls of course
This guy i think is off of the nightmare before christmas, jack??
This one me and Braiden did, it says trick or treat, well it's suppose too
Jace
Jace and his Best Bud lilly


And this is Braiden shortly after we got home from trick or treating, he had so much sugar while we were trick or treating and it finally wore off. Josh said he fell asleep with a sucking in his hand. it was quite cute

1 Friends & Family Said:

Bradley Family said...

Love the pumpkin and yes it is soooo me! You all look so cute! Missed you so much, wish you all were here to trick o treat. Maybe next year....I will cross my fingers! lol