Well i had a doctors appointment this morning. It went really well. I got some more blood work done to test for birth defects, we listened to the baby's heart beat, and my doc said it was pretty fast, so we have a good chance of it being a girl, of course that doesn't always mean it is but that made me happy. 3 Weeks from today i get an ultrasound to find out what i am having!!! YAY!!! I can't wait! I am so anxious to find out and to see the baby for the first time! I am so excited i can hardly stand it! I called josh and he said he is excited but bummed he won't be able to be there to find out with me, so i am going to go buy os blank VHS or DVD disc so when i go for the ultrasound i can get it recorded!!! Then he will be able to see it! But he wants me to call him 1st and tell him what we are having! So everyone else, you will have to stay tuned and find out later! Please post your vote on my poll question, i like to see what everyone else thinks i'm going to have! Well that is it for now! Will post pictures of the family and what we've been up to later!
Katalog Promo Dufan Terbaru 2018 periode Maret
8 years ago




3 Friends & Family Said:
Ok Josh 1st and I am 2nd!!! But really I already know its a PRINCESS!!!
I hope it's a little Princess but we will love another little Braidon toooooooo. gram sue
oh be careful because all of my nurses and my both of my doctors said that I was having a boy because of how fast the heartbeat was. I guess it just depends on the doctor. And they do have a fifty fifty chance of being right. Ha ha.
Post a Comment