Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Stinker!


Well here is the only picture we got of the baby, where the x is, is an eye. You can also see it's spine. It's face down laying on the placenta like a body pillow! So the way it has been laying through the entire ultrasound, it covered everything, so we don't know what baby jarvis #2 is yet! Little Stinker! I've already been told by some family that is a spoiled modest princess! Spoiled because it has a "plcenta throne pillow" modest because it won't show what it is and a girl/princess for being modest! I hope they're right! I would really like a sweet baby girl to spoil! But like i said i would be happy if it was a boy too! I have the ultrasound video but it only shows it's spine, legs, umbilical cord, and the doc trying to see between the little legs to reveal what gender it is. Not too exciting, but i have another ultrasound on december 8th before i leave to az to try one more time to see what it is. Fingers crossed we have more luck! The suspence is killing me!
Besides the baby being a stinker, all the measurments were on the right track, It is not even a pound yet, and it's heart looked great! So everything looks good any healthy, now all we need to know is the gender! I am glad my "old school" doc is letting me get another ultrasound before i leave for my 3 week long trip to az! I really hope it will reveal it's gender to us! Well i guess we will have to wait until then! DARN!!!

4 Friends & Family Said:

Katrina said...

Congratulations Amber!! I'm excited to find out what you are having! Hopefully we'll see you guys when you come to AZ!

Wendi and Matt said...

That really stinks, I am sorry! Good news, baby is healthy!

Bradley Family said...

Auntie is going to have a talk with the little one and say,"hello let us see just this one time please!!!"lol

Anonymous said...

Amber we are all excited to see what this one will be It will be good to see you and our sweet Braiden only wish Josh was coming with you. But we'll be happy when he comes..love gram sue