We had Thanksgiving here in Texas this year with my family. We sure did have a full house! We had my cousin Elaina fly here and have Thanksgiving with us and we had so much fun! My mom got a job at Toys R Us for the holidays so make chrsitmas money, and so she had to work the day before thanksgiving, thanksgiving night and the next night so I had to make majority of the food! All I have to say is I am so thankful Elaina was there to help me! We cooked for 2 days straight!
Here is our Thanksgiving dinner.
We had turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, pomagrantie salad, deviled eggs, rolls, jello, pretzel jello, green bean casserole, 7 layer salad, smokies, and veggies! and for pies, we had banana cream, cheese cake, hershey's chocolate cream, pumpkin, and apple caramel pie! It was all soooo good we were stuffed and are still finishing off some left overs!













0 Friends & Family Said:
Post a Comment