Josh and I found out on sunday that we could go through the Temple as early as September! We are so excited we finally have this wonderful opportunity to go through! We have a time frame set up so hopefully everything goes according to plan. Our stake president does temple recomend interviews at the end of every month, but we just missed the dead line for this month so we can go get it done at the end of august! We talked about where we should get sealed since we have some family in AZ, NV and ID. And we thought long and hard over it and had a very difficult time. So we asked our bishop for some advice. He said don't worry about where your family is and what would be easier, Pray about what is good for the Josh, Amber, Braiden, and Houston Jarvis family. What would be perfect for you guys, and everything else will fall into place. We decided it was going to be hard to decide either way, so we prayed. We both feel like we need to do it here in Texas. We feel like that was the answer to our prayers. This is our home and where we live now. We don't have a date yet because we have to talk to our stake president first, but we are shooting for the end of september. Which works out perfectly because our anniversary is september 19th, but it's on a sunday this year, so we are hoping to do it that saturday the 18th. If not hopefully that following saturday around Braiden's birthday!
We know some family and friends won't be able to make it and i hope we don't offend anyone, but this is where we need to do it. and we are sorry if we do. We won't hold it against anyone if you can't come but we sure do hope all of you can make it. We will give everyone more information when we get it. If anyone would like Josh and I to reserve you a cabin at the KOA, let us know. We can get it for cheap, because our home teacher owns it and he wants to help us out. I hope we gave you time to set enough money aside to come. Gram Sue and PaPa Ray, we know papa ray can't travel and we are so so sorry you won't be able to make it. I hope you can understand why we are doing it here. We love you so much, and hope you can still support our decision. We appreciate all the love and support everyone has given us! Kisses and Hugs!
The Jarvis Family




4 Friends & Family Said:
How wonderful for you and your sweet family! What a special day this will be. I still remember when Tyler and I went through the first time... what a sacred experiance.
Wish you the best!
Yes we are so excited for you guys! This is such an special/amazing experience that you will never forget.. My advice, go home and write down what the sealer says.. I wish I would have done that because what they say is amazing. I am sooooo happy for you guys!!!! You will love the Temple :)
Yes we are so excited for you guys! This is such an special/amazing experience that you will never forget.. My advice, go home and write down what the sealer says.. I wish I would have done that because what they say is amazing. I am sooooo happy for you guys!!!! You will love the Temple :)
Josh and Amber , Yes we would love to be there but most important we are so blessed you are going to be sealed as a family. Know our love and our hearts are there with you and how happy this makes us. give our two boys a big hug from grandpa Ray and gram sue. Love you mostest
Post a Comment