Saturday, July 31, 2010

SUPRISE!!!!!

Mom got a phone call and when she answered a guy said "Como Es Ta?" Who could it be you may ask? IT WAS COLTEN!!!!! He called home to tell Mom that they didn't get thier visas, and they have to stay in the MTC for 3 more weeks and if they don't get then by then, he will be sent to a different mission. Bummer! But hopefully they get them!!! Mom talked to him for a few mins then i got to talk to him and let him know about Josh and I being able to go through the temple as early as september!!! He was so excited! his words were... "that..is...AWESOME!!! I can't tell you how excited i am!!! i have been praying for you guys!!!!" I said i know we decided to do it here in Houston Texas and he said "That is so cool you will love the Houston Temple!!" Then i told him i loved him and he told me about a package he is sending mom and he said, i have a suprise in there just for me!!! i can't wait to get it!!! it totally made my day!! Even though he only had 5 minutes mom, me and jace were the only ones that got to talk to him! It was really weird to hear his voice because he sounded so grown up. It's amazing what a mission can do for them. I am so greatful for the gospel and even more seeing how its changed his life. I love you Elder Houston!!! Miss ya!!!!

1 Friends & Family Said:

Katrina said...

We are so excited for you guys going through the temple soon!! Congratulations!! Also, I love your family picture - so cute!!