Happy Birthday to ME!!!
My birthday was great! When me and the boys woke up, we woke up ate breakfast, got dressed for the day, and when lunch time came around, my Mom and Grams took me to Applebees then we went shopping!!! I got a new purse and new shirts! Also Josh bought me a box of King Size SNICKERS!!!
Here are pictures
Happy Baby Houston

Happy Me

me and my very own box of king size snickers! yes!

Braiden my little rock star
Then Josh invited my friends and family to come to dinner at my favorite resturaunt! WILD GINGER JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE!
Me before dinner

Braiden and Josh

Our cook

Onion Volcano

the four of us

And Josh and my parents went in on halfsies and got me a LAPTOP!!! I was so excited!!!
Me and my goodies

My boys and me

I had the best birthday ever! thank you to my husband and family! Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I appreciate everyone remembering me on my birthday!!! Love you all!
2 Friends & Family Said:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Amber!!! Love and miss you tons! Hope you have special day, you deserve it! Wish I could be there on your b-day to give you a big hug!Hope you get your card soon! LOVE YA TONS SIS!!!
Post a Comment